View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:00 PM
seasaw2mch

ok I'm going to throw you all a bone sort of speak to see if any of you have ever hear about or investigated this. But first I want to let you know that I found this information just late night while doing my research on different causes of cancers &/or natural things I can do to help rid myself of breast cancer.

I found this information in a book written by Dr. Sherrill Sellman, ND called "Hormone Heresy". Chapter 14, Discovering Some of the Benefits of Natural Progesterone, section "Aches and Pains of the Muscles (Fibromyalgia)" states, Dr. Lee found that fibromyalgia, which is reaching epidemic proportions in the US, would disappear within 6 months to a year upon using progesterone supplements."

This statement caught my eye because my daughter has so much trouble with pains throughout her body which the doctors say is fibromyalgia. This book is a very interesting read and worth the time to read if for nothing more than a good place to start doing your own research on how progesterone deficiency can effect all types of problems form simple PMS to cancer and my other things in between.

For what it's worth, I would recommend this book to everyone that really wants to get to the root of things.

Have a great day!
Sue