View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 09:13 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

My grands when they are here know that even if they see me walking and talking I am NOT awake til the fuzz in my head is gone. Usually an hour after I get up. I prefer to stay up til 3 and sleep til 10 or 11. WHen kids are here I have to get up earlier but I call it kid time and I get off kid time as soon as they go home. Most of my grands are now old enough I don't have to be up when they get up.It kills me to revert to kid time. I do so much better when I can stay up til 3 and sleep in. MY mom always calls me every day about noon and ask if I am up yet. I have one son who thinks it is hilarious to call me at 6 or 7am. He knows he is waking me up! He is an early riser and always has been since he was born. He is up at 3 or 4 am every day.

I am a night owl I love the hours from midnight to 3. I know the phone won't ring and my DH is finally asleep. My mom is asleep and won't be in and out of my door. It is truly me time when I know I am uninterrupted. I can concentrate and not have to stop to answer anyone.