Old 06-18-2011, 09:46 AM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by JHolm
MJ - My prayers are with your friend and her baby. 3# is so tiny. We keep opposit schedules, your getting ready for bed when I'm getting up.

Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement during this period of depression. I am on medication and do see a therapist as I have other mental health issues besides the depression. It's just hard when I get in one of these spells where I become almost non functional.

Yesterday was a little better I did make it to water aerobics which was good.

The pool is closed today but I made plans to go out to church and walk with a friend. She understands my depression and is very supportive in helping me get out and be somewhat functional.

Thanks again for all the support. Hope everyone has a nice day.
Well,that's good.I know what it is to have it.My problem was not a soul knew at the time what I was going thru,because I never told anyone.Until I reached the point of suicide,then I went and got help.I never could understand how anybody could end their life,what a waste I always thought,till I too contimplated it when I reached a point where I welcomed it.And planned it and looked forward to it.I was excited about it.It perked me up thinking about it.Like taking a nice trip.Then a thought came to me,who is going to take care of my hubby,my animals,.As I knew his step daughter would put him in a nursing home and get rid of all my fur babies.As she hates my guts.She is 3 yrs older than me.She is a very narcisiistic person.She's done so many terrible things to me over the last 20 yrs,and I;ve never said 1 word,as the holy spirit,just will not allow me.So I started fighting "IT" And cried out to god.Only then,did things began turning around,chains began falling off,doors began to open,and together my hubby and I literaly walked thru them.And I began to heal.So know depression is like a cancer.it grows,if not put in check.It's a very deep hole that we need to crawl out of if there is any chance of getting our lives back.I thank god every day he showed me the way out and thru the tunnel of depression.Good luck,and hang on.Help is on the way.