View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 02:36 PM
sisLH

Well thanks for the ideas. Actually, we have decided to turn the old kennel bldg into a garage for DH truck. All we really have to do is change one short end wall into a garage door wall. Most of my things are now in basement. Boy, I had more than I thought. But I cleaned out some cupboards, rearranged paint cans, lite bulbs, etc etc that you end up collecting in a basement and so far have 6' and 4' tables, built-in old kitchen cupbards that were there and one other 3 drawer cupboard and some shelves. We are going to put an old pingpong table top there so I can lay quilt tops in progress on. I have decided that I will have room for lots of my scrapbook stuff also on the shelves. I do believe I will look for a tv/radio/ something just to have noise. I determined that most sewing time is when DH is gone anyway and the hand sewing I will still do upstairs.
I have taken some pictures and when done will take more and post them. ps-thought abt taking the main level guest room but my mom can't make it down steps to sleep in basement bdrm.