Old 06-18-2011, 03:29 PM
quilthappygail

Hi everyone
Haven't been around to check in so just catching up on the postings.
So sorry for your depression jholm, my mom had bad bouts of it and it really made a "normal" family life tough at times. I, so far, have had no problems and I credit it to my DH who is always looking out for my moods and if I get down he is right there to shake me up and make me open up with whats in my head. My prayers are with you and the others here having problems.
redkimba great loss you are doing great.
MJ do take care and call the doc if you haven't and tell him whats going on I will keep you in my prayers
To all that have been losing "good job" keep it up as mj said we are 2/3 of the way through this month.We Are All Losing!!!
I have just .2 of a pound to lose to be at the 5 lb loss for the month. I will do this. Thanks to all for the encouragement you have given
I have upped my walking and increased my water intake. That shoudl put me over the top (fingers crossed)
I am working on a boys quilt for a friend who's son loves the movie
CARS so a quilt with that them for him. It's all ready to quilt so now to decide what type of quilting and then bind and it's ready to go to him.
I also have four other quilts for kids to be donated so not to bad so far this year. Quilting helps keep me out of the kitchen and not think about food. I do love food, all kinds, that is my problem. maybe if i couldn't taste the food I wouldn't crave it so.
Hugs to all
Gail