View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Quiltgranny

Originally Posted by quiltyfeelings
Although my mama's words ring true, "A messy room is the sign of a creative mind," I am in the need for some massive accountability in regards to cleaning my sewing room. I would NEVER, EVER, NEVER post pictures of this mess before it's clean. So, please friends, if I haven't posted pictures of Coming Clean by Monday evening, please bug me, harrass me, stalk me, annoy me until I clean up this mess. I simply cannot function any more like this. Thanks.
laura
Ya know, this is really a lot more enjoyable to do when you're not the only one cleaning. On another forum, we're having a Challenge for this month where any who wish to participate can post before, during and after pics of their sewing spaces.

It's really been inspiring and encouraging for so many of us to work on our sewing rooms simultaneously. There's been a lot of cheerleading going on and I've seen tons of progress, both in my sewing room and those of others.

Has anyone done this on this board before? This might be the accountability that you're looking for. :thumbup: