Thread: Cancer FREE !!
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 08:59 AM
Quilted Dogs

Originally Posted by Gerbie
Originally Posted by quiltpd
I had all my various tests run this week and, I'm happy to say, I'm 3 years breast cancer free and 1 year thyroid cancer free !! YEAH !
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! and good for you. Doesn't it make you feel so good to get back a good report like that. I have only had the experience with Thyroid, had a total thyroidectomy in June of 2009. I go every 6 mos. for my blood work and sonagram. So far each Dr. visit has been a cancer free report. I know just how you feel. I give all of the credit for these disease free reports to God. His guiding Hand has been the healing source of my body. I ask Him in the beginning of my problem to take over and He did, I have always had enough faith to know He can do anything. Sometimes we just have to ask.
LIKE U, I GO EV. 6 MO. AS WELL. BUT SHE DOES NO BLOOD TESTS AND I ASK AND SHE SAID ALL IS FINE AND SAYS WITH THE UTERINE CANCER DO NOT NEED ALL THE BLOOD WORK. SHE TAKES PAPS AND ALL IS GOOD BUT I ASK FOR BLOOD AND SHE SAYS I DO NOT NEED IT, HOPE SHE IS RIGHT, AN OBGYN AND SHE IS THE ONE THAT OPERATED ON ME AND ALL. FEEL GREAT AND DID THE FULL HYST. AND STAGE 1. LIKE U, IT DOES CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR SURE WHEN U HEAR THOSE WORDS.....GOD WAS WITH ME AS WELL AND GUIDES ME.