Thread: WIP List
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 05:22 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
Oh my goodness I think my heads going to explode! My list is getting longer and longer, and I blame everyone here of course! LOL I keep seeing pictures on here and thinking "I WANT ONE OF THOSE".

Am stalled on my blue and white star quilt, which is depressing me. Waiting for the last bit of fabric for the border to arrive. Of course it is ordered from the place with the absolute worst track record for service. *sigh*

In the meantime, I've nearly finished a disappearing 9 patch, will add a border tonight and call it done (well, add it to the "to be quilted" pile, that's kind of done)

Have finished a couple more batik blocks, they're looking divine, and made a start on the third block in the siamese cat quilt.

How's everyone else doing? And how's your thyroid doing skeat, you got it sorted? Thyroid problems are common in my family, I'm wondering when mine will start playing up.
I don't think, Skeat has thyroid problem, Blue, it's me. It runs in my family. Usually goes out of range, when I gain weight. I lost a LOT of weight last year, while sick, so let go with abandon...sure did!
Feet have been swollen for weeks. I know if I lose about 7-10 pounds, it would probably straighten up, but i have so many things to do. I can't walk first thing in the morning,...It's all I can do, to take all meds, drink...so dehydrated in morning/in pain bc of it...so I come to pc...soak it all up, including new posts, lol...then after breakfast, it's either a 'house' day, esp. laundry if sun is shining,...and usuallly, after lunch, is my best quilty time.
Hubby usually is off and about by then, and an empty house and the radio are my best creative atmosphere. My attention is divided when hubby is here, even if he is watching tv.
anywho, think you guys must be right, I am no sooner working on one project, than I start cutting another one out, right beside it!! Got fabs for chickens, and a play dress on sewing table, while doing a block, and been putting things in notebooks, on my cutting table. I just hop around, all over, from thing to thing, and keep right on doing it. We must love torture!!! woo hoo, the more the merrier...so why do i sometimes feel overwhelmed or guilty, I am the one keeping the cycle going? got a cabinet full of wip's, and a gbaby quilt on design board, top almost finished...maybe, when we have all this stuff going, we feel like real artists? surrounded by creativity? and dreaming of shopping trips to get more stuff. I don't know about you, but quiltncrazy is my name, and my game, I'm hopeless, and must love it that way! :D