Thread: WIP List
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Skeat
did someone say shopping??And, Boa??I'm so in!:)I think since K has no kiddies...we jump on the plane and crash her quilt spot!:)Help ourselves to that quilting frame (I want a picture of that baby!) (ps k-I love handquilting, hand applique, just plain everything quilting)

And, yes!! To all those enquiring minds the Bunny Hill Design BOM...are free!! And, would be too cute added to a dress! I am making a quilt out of my blocks. They are quick and easy and I just can't wait till the next one already!:) I may have to do another one when this one is done if I can find enough pastelish colors to play with...would love to see the soft colors in it:)I'm using a Moda layered cake for variety and color...so far it is working out great. I'm late starting mine...so, am working my bom's backwards...(since someone cracked the whip for our WIP's to be done!LOL) I'm almost finished w/the first one....which is April's:)LOL...so, it is official...I have another WIP:)Or maybe BOM's don't count! LOL Skeat
I'm jumping on plane, if you are...ever flown? I haven't...don't put me by window. I get dizzy looking out planes, on tv! lol!
SHOPPING, Wooo Hooo!
K...we are so over there, and digging in your stuff...um, sounds....your quilty stuff...oh, you naughty readers, out there :oops: tsk! tsk!
new toys,...woo hoo, i'll bring some of my books and quilt mags, and stock up on some junkie snacks too, for trip and when we get there, but no chocolate for me....I'll be swinging from the chandeliers!!!
K, are you ready for this party?????