Thread: WIP List
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ducky
Oh, K, your quilt is just lovely! I had thought about doing a friendship star quilt in maroons and creams....and now, after seeing yours, I am definitely going to do it. Problem is, it will be a "large" queen. I don't do hand quilting or long-arming, so it will cost a ton to have it finished for me. Maybe I could sell a kidney.....yeah, that's it.....
oh Ducky, a kidney? lol,...now that's really addicted. Good grief, tie that sucker, before giving up the kidney. Your only good for one quilted quilt, that way, cause ya can't sell both,....unless ducks have more kidneys than humans???
Me??? too many health probs now, to be selling organs. Besides, nobody wants them, after marinating in my blood, all these years. lol!

K, that is one...wheet wheww!!! (that's how gbaby whistles, for now)...snazzy quilt. Bet your neighbor loves it, or me and Skeat, gonna jerk a knot in her 'adjustment' area, when we get there!
(i've never harmed a flea in my life, lol...that's my real pic...my avatar...ain't I cuuuute????)
I can't wait, your gonna melt the crust off her.
How in the world did you manage to only buy 1 piece of fabric while out and about? probably bc Hans was there. I can't shop with hubby either.
Now, about those wwip's....shhh!!! don't let mine hear that. He teases me enough! He loves that I put the sign on my door: THE CAVE!
I did that for the sewing room pics I took. Gotta get the rest developed. waiting to take pics of new kitty, first. :D