Old 06-20-2011, 03:21 PM
Leann

Originally Posted by Rita's mom
ooops! we lost our internet and 2nd phone line halfway through my post this morning!lol

Well my class was good but those pieces are getting smaller and smaller each time she gives us next months blocks to do. Hopefully I can get caught up, but I am not the only one in class that has fallen behind!lol

Missy I would love to see pictures when you guys are all finished. I love to see what people creat when they remodel. We are still trying to finish up ours from when we bought it 15 years ago!

LeAnn I lived in Claskinine Oregon for a year have you ever heard of that? It is about 80 miles NW of Portland by the Columbia River.

Beth what part of Colorado are you in? We are up north by Fort Collins.

Well both sets of kids just left and hubby got called out to work. It is the first time I have had peace and quiet in days! I am going to work on my DJ blocks while I can. For some reason I can't sew when everyone is around. Is it wrong to be excited to be alone??? I better watch what I wish for!lol :lol:
Ritasmom, I think I remember. Isn't it on HWY 30 from Astoria to Portland? A friend of mine was born in Cathlamet. I LOVE that whole area. DH is already talking about getting an RV this fall. I've already called the place we stayed at in Ocean Park, WA. Not too sure how I feel about all this. We saved a ton of money when we lived in the RV those 12 months or so. After the past two years medical expenses, we need some recovery.

Lynne