Old 04-27-2009, 09:09 PM
Barb M

Oh dear, yesterday i spent the day making up my blog page, and i kept reading all of your sweet posts as they came in, you guys had me in tears and smiling at the same time, got myself so over-excited that i had to take a happy pill! lol lol cus i had to calm down :) And Cathy and Terri, you two are too funny, Cathy says she has to buy one more ticket than you!!! LOL Just to beat you lol :) I feel like all of you are already part-owners of this quilt lol, cus you all helped me out so much from beginning to end :) and boy am i glad the end is done LOL. Well, the end isnt quite done lol, but for now it is. I'm going to make some lap quilts for hd patients too, but first i want to finish some projects i've had on the go and wanted to finish.

Beachlady, you asked about writing cheques in Canadian funds, and i wasnt sure lol, so now i understand it, and so this is what i came up with, and so i re-wrote it like this on my blog :)

If you live outside of Canada, please write Canadian Funds on your cheque. To do this, you just write Canadian Funds beside your dollar amount. How does this work? For instance, the Canadian Dollar is only worth about $.80 US right now. So if you are from the US, a cheque for $5.00, with Canadian Funds written on it, will give us $5.00 Canadian, but you will only have approx $4.00 taken out of your account. So by writing Canadian Funds on your cheque, it converts your money to the Canadian equivalent.

Awe, and thanks so much for asking everyone, you guys are the best!

http://www.myhdquilts.wordpress.com