Old 04-27-2009, 09:23 PM
Barb M

Originally Posted by beachlady
Barb, I loves your very first block you did and now the finished quilt is too gorgeous for words. Great job and I know that your clinic will appreciate you forever.

You said you wanted to do one each year.... how about if (only a suggestion) board members made a block or two for you and then you could put them together - a sampler type quilt? You could pick the colors, the block patterns etc and we could help. Might even get more than one quilt in the process. Just a thought........

I also would love to purchase a ticket or four.
Oh that's so very sweet of you! I would love for you all to be part of this, but you guys were already so much a part of it, helping me with layouts, encouraging me, saying come on barb, pictures! lol lol But i think, i have made the raffle quilt made by someone with hd, and each year, my quilts will either get better or worse, as a reflection of how my hd is doing, and i actually want that to be seen in the quilt, do you know what i mean, that someone with hd made it, but not out of pride, but as a gesture of what someone with hd can do, do you see what i mean? But you know what, the year that i'm not well enough to do it, i would sure love to call on my quilting friends to help me. But thank you so much :)

http://www.myhdquilts.wordpress.com