Old 06-20-2011, 07:14 PM
pnptrapp

Originally Posted by nancia
AN UPDATE, THANKS TO THE BATHROON SCALE, I HAVE MET THE 5 LB CHALLENGE woo hoo! now to keep that off, and keep losing, despite my beloved's good intentions! i am amazed that i lost anything as you can tell from my previous post. i celebrate each loss for what it is! 5 more lbs and i will be below 200 for the first time in years (3). that is my next goal! off to eat breakfast. chat with you later! i am losing, i am losing, son of a gun, i AM losing!
One thing I've noticed with my weight loss journey is that my husband and I seem to be connected in reverse! When I loose weight he gains and when he looses I gain!

I suggest when he brings you home a meal, eat HALF, then put the other half in the refrigerator for HIM to eat as a snack/meal later! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Been out of town lately, and know I haven't been eating like I should, so I'm afraid to weigh in! Gotta get back on track. Hopefully before the weekend when we have more family coming in for a visit!

Moving the weights back into the house from the shop. It's just not a great time to have the weights so far away. I use them more when I have to keep putting them back in their corner after the kids pull them all out!

Good luck to everyone out there!