Old 06-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by nancia
AN UPDATE, THANKS TO THE BATHROON SCALE, I HAVE MET THE 5 LB CHALLENGE woo hoo! now to keep that off, and keep losing, despite my beloved's good intentions! i am amazed that i lost anything as you can tell from my previous post. i celebrate each loss for what it is! 5 more lbs and i will be below 200 for the first time in years (3). that is my next goal! off to eat breakfast. chat with you later! i am losing, i am losing, son of a gun, i AM losing!
Well that is wonderful.And don't let 1 bad week get you down.It took me 3 1/2 yrs to get to where I'm at.I see - sawed too.But always got back on and would lose some more.So,don't worry about it.The main is,keep going.We all fall off.I gained 15 pounds 4 months ago,and am just now down the 15 pounds back.And that's ok.And it was yrs since I was below 200 too.In fact my drivers license say's 'weight 210.And I probably was more than that at the time.Congradulations on meeting the challenge.I really had to fight for mine.But did get 10 pounds off so far.And that's enough for this month,cause I too want to maintain it and keep it off.It is different tho isn't it,when you get use to not eating as much,we can't eat as much.That hamb and fries etc,you mentioned would be a 3 mealer for me.That's a lot of food.I once ate like that tho,and didn't bat an eye.But not now.You will get there too,once your on track again.In fact you all ready are there,because you even said "he brought back ALL this food" So,your already there.Just say thank you and eat till your full,and quit.Leave the rest for another meal or two.That's what I do.Anyway,your doing great.Keep going and it won't be long,you'll pass the 200 mark and be in the 180's.I was happy to get 180's.So,good job!