View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 08:44 AM
tealfalcon

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
sorry you feel so sad...being a military dep. ALL Of my life, we were taught at an early age that Daddy going away was a GOOD thing...because daddy was going to make being HERE a much better place!
Now a days, with DH retired, I MISS those days...I would sell the dogs if only Dh would go on a 6 month deployment! I need some ME time in MY house..heheheh

Hope the time flies quickly and that you can find the Happiness in what he is doing for his family and for his country!

sorry i have to disagree with you....daddy being away is not a GOOD thing here...and i wont tell my children that....i will however teach my children that duty and honor come with being part of a military family...we know that he is defending our freedoom and we are proud of him.
I will not find happiness in him being away from our family...how can i find happiness when a grown man cries bc he has to leave his family. I am honored to be a military wife and proud that my husband takes what comes and sacrifices unlike some who try to avoid it at all cost.
So daddy is away and we will miss him and wait for his return and then we will be happy bc he we will be coming home.