View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 03:32 PM
valsma

The following is an email I wrote to WalMart. A little over a week ago I sat down and wrote a different toned email telling them that trying to get fabric cut was almost impossible. I am happy to report since that time, getting fabric cut takes hardly any time at all and a much nicer experience. Also today when I was there, someone had also organized most of their fabrics by types, lines or colors. It was really nice. I am quite pleased. They have a great selection of black and whites right now.

"Dear Sirs, I wrote an email about a week or so ago I guess, commenting on the lack of assitance in getting fabric cut at our local Lebanon, Oregon store.
I am just writing this time to let you know that I really appreciate the effort that is now being made to make sure someone is availble within a couple of minutes time of the bell being rang to come. I have been there twice and both times the responce time to the bell has been minimal. Somebody also attempted to call me, but I missed their call and when I attempted to call back they weren't there, and I appreciate that they tried.
I woluld also like to complement whoever took the time to organize your store either by line, or color. It makes for finding fabric so much easier.
Again thank your for your attention to my previous email. It is nice to know that WalMart is making an effort to correct issues within their stores for customers."

guess I should proof read a little better. Sorry. To late to tell WalMart that. LOL