View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 06:00 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

CandleQuilter ... I am one of the late comers. Life got in the way for awhile, and with all the posts about the problems in doing the block, and being a new PPer, I truly was petrified to start at it. So I somewhat put it off ... as I knew if it was going to be difficult better wait for when my brain was fully in gear. Now it's done, and we have this postal strike here in Canada .... and so there's no sense in me mailing it, til they get back to work.

Others ..... please don't listen to the negativity around this block. As I worked on it, I kept thinking, oh it'll be at the next step that I'll have problems. I read CQ's instructions. I read the tutorial here on the Board ... and I started PPing. I just went thru each of the steps and it all came together. When I started putting the sections together, they went together OK ... and opened up flat, even before I pressed it.

So pleeeeease ...... do not fear it, and just follow what has been said to do. Maybe it was just beginners luck? No, I don't think so ... I think it was because I did read the instructions, and followed them. Perish the thought!!!

If you'd like to see mine ....
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-131923-1.htm

Thanks CandleQuilter for sharing ... it was a good challenge for me to do and I proved to myself that I can do this PP stuff!