View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:46 AM
valsma

Originally Posted by Riversong
We never had much of a problem getting a cutter when our Walmart had fabric. Had to ring the bell and wait a few times,but I just looked at patterns or something. Then they took out the department and offered shabby pre cuts.NOW,Hallelujah,they are re installing a full fabric department,and I am so glad I will not complain about waiting a few minutes!!!!But waits were aways short, so I understand being frustrated if it is a long wait.
If it were just 3-4 minutes, then no big deal. When it stretches to 10 + minutes and you grab an associate from the pharmacy passing by to get help for you and nobody still comes, then it is a problem. This had happend more than once.
It is like doctors offices, when they leave you sitting for long blocks of time beyond your appointment, I don't just sit there waiting. I do something about it. I'm so sorry if people don't agree but my time is as valuble as those who are suppose to be working for me in those few minutes. I have places to be and things to do, and if I have to call you on your lack of consideration I will and I expect that other should do the same if I do not give them the same cosideration. The deal is you don't have to be rude, just nicely and gently point out the issue, when it is corrected be considerate and say thank you. Easy as pie.