View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 10:06 AM
MrsMoe4487

I haven't been on here in a loooong time. To be honest I was kind of quilted out after Christmas...made ornaments and about 8 table runners. So I haven't done anything since then. Have people asking me what I've been working on and when I'm going to start again. And I think I'm starting to get the itch to start again. I have a few tops that I'd like to complete and my goal is to make a quilt for my husband's aunt and uncle who are so nice and appreciative of everything...hopefully by Christmas.

I think it's been kind of hard since it's summer time and I like to be outside a lot. And I've been distracted by other hobbies (archery being a big one). Once hunting season starts I won't have too much time either. But I'm hoping once the weather gets a little colder I'll be ready to go!

I also want to get a new sewing machine. So I kind of want to wait until I get that one so I can start fresh and have a nice machine. The one I want to get is the Brother SQ-9000 (yes the one from Wal-mart). I got a new machine for Christmas...but it is sooooo basic. I won't even be able to quilt a quilt on it.

Anyways thanks for listening and hoping this site once again gets me motivated!!

Part of an unfinished project!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]215674[/ATTACH]

Work in progress OBW
[ATTACH=CONFIG]215676[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-215668.jpe   attachment-215670.jpe