View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Diana Lynne

Originally Posted by MargeD
Is it safe to say that they are all black? It was good of you and your neighbor to take care of her. We had a neighbor move and leave her cat, just left her to fend for herself. She would let me pet her if she was eating, but that's about all. Well, one day I was standing on the back stairs and heard kittens. I looked down to see that "Mama Kitty" had brought her litter and placed them under some lawn chairs that were leaning against the house. My husband said that God had a sense of humor, because we had two neutered male cats. She hung around for about 5 years and then we never saw her again. I'm sure she felt safe with my 2 neutered males. We managed to give away all the kittens, including Dopey - he crawled into the folds in the pool cover and we tried to get him out, but he came out a short time later, sort of staggering from the hear. Gave him to our mail lady and he had a long and happy life.
Yes it is safe to say they are all black..One does have a white patch on their chest..Animals are very special and they do seem to know to go to where they are safe..That is so sweet that she brought her babies to you..