View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:55 PM
T.

Frustrating! I just wrote a long answer & push the "refresh" button & lost it. So here I go again. Thank you all for your encouragements; you all are so supportive. I know we're not supposed to point out "what's wrong" when we get a compliment. But to you, I can. Here are the things I wish I could have done differently: I would have gone straight accross at the hem, & not bother with the curves on the side, it makes making the tape ends meet very challenging. I wanted the strip to be part of the jacket front, but wasn't sure if I cut that piece up if I could put it back together with the same shape & measurements. The other thing is the bias of the triangles, and the narrow 1/4 inch seam made it so hard to fold down, even to press. So here is where your expertise is sought: what can I do to get a straight strip? or how can I work that strip in without the triangles and with all the points? That's why I didn't take a close up of the jacket. If you need to see it in order to offer suggestions, I will take a closeup picture of the front.
Thank you again for your friendship and support.
Thuan