Old 06-24-2011, 07:03 AM
AngieS

Originally Posted by btiny36
This looks to be quite interesting...thanks for the link...I'm going to try and add the blog button to my blog. Not sure I will do this follow along, as I'm in the middle of trying to complete 1 baby quilt and 1 large Queen size quilt...Kinda lost my mojo again :(.....
Oh, I've got my hand in so many things right now it's crazy! I want to get my Boom5 done so I can move on to do these other things. :) Also, I could use these blocks for my Boom 5 blocks as well. ;)

I have been making the chemo caps, finished a baby quilt for my sister, Boom5 blocks, Block of the month at our local shop, monthly block swap, quilts for our senior saints at church. Other than that not much going on. ;) Loving it though. Wish I had more time to devote to it. With working and having a family it's not always so easy.

I have to add though. There was a time where I wasn't sewing much at all. I guess I was in a rut. I was still very very new to it and just put it away. I hope to never do that again. I lost so much time! LOL :shock: How will I ever get my huge list of TO DO's done!!!???!! :lol: