Old 06-24-2011, 07:07 AM
quilt addict

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by quilt addict
But got this today for $15. Lots of feet and all the cams for the decorative stitches. Definately need to redo the wiring before I can use it. But should clean up pretty easy.
:)
Very nice Lisa!!!

You know I am going to ask for the JA and the JC numbers on the machine and look to at the motor and tell me if it has a date on the badge anywhere. I found out that the Brother machines have a date on the motor that will tell you when it was made. So I am hoping that other manufacturers did the same thing.

Cant wait to see it cleaned up and boy I love the color of the cams!!!

Billy
Billy I will check for the serial number and date information for you. I was thinking that since the motor was white it may have been a replacement. But I guess it fits into the color scheme. It is my favorite color so just couldn't pass it up.

Woman is empting her storage unit and had a Singer 27 in 7 drawer cabinet. The machine decals were toast but she had done a good job on restoring the cabinet. She is going to ask too much I am sure as she wouldn't name a price on it. She was going to look up the date for it. But she has to empty the storage unit by July 7th so I may be hearing from her.

I will have to look to see if it will treadle. Much easier than fiddling with those wires. They did such a kludge when they put it in the cabinet and left the singer foot pedal.