View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Charlee

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Originally Posted by ghostrider
Life is like that. I miss gas at 23¢ a gallon, too. ;)
Boy don't we all! LOL :mrgreen:
LMAO! I don't remember .23 per gallon, but I remember .35!

Patrice, I personally think you OWE us that extra half hour to total a full 24 hours per day...you mods and admins don't need lives...you have US!! :lol: ;)

I look at it like SPAM emails...don't have a delete button here, but I have an "Ignore" buzz in my brain...if I don't think it's going to be something that I'm gonna be interested in, I don't click.

It's the nature of the beast. Different strokes for different folks and all that. Try telling me that my vintage machines are not quilting related, and I'll tell you to stuff it...I piece and quilt on them, they fasinate me, and I consider them to be "quilty". Bow tucks bags are QUILTED. Go to any quilt show and find out how many jackets and quilted items there are OTHER than quilts. Do they not belong there?

Guess my point is, if you don't think you're interested in the topic, don't click the link. If you can't figure out what the topic's about, don't click the link...that way you're not annoyed by something you're not interested in, even tho others will be interested and willing to discuss it.

~stepping down off my soapbox~ Ready to play nice now... ;)