Old 06-25-2011, 05:12 AM
Corry

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Originally Posted by Corry
Originally Posted by seymoore
Some of us are bad swap partners, but it's not because we want to be! I too am late with my May partner, but have been communicating with her via PM. I promise to do better in the future!
At least you emailed her. I did not email my partners so i am the bad swap partner not you. To be truthful I did not want to talk to anyone. I will try and do better too.
So sorry for your lose,being so young makes it even harder to understand. I know how you feel,i will keep you in my prayers.
Thank you for that understanding.... It makes us all feel bad when we lose anyone and when they are older it is expected...... but when it is a young girl and she was the same age as my twin daughters. It just is much harder to watch someone that young so sick and losing the battle with that disease. I had wanted to make her a lapquilt with horses on it. We had that in common over the years since we both had horses and rode but she was going so fast I knew I would not get it done. That made it even harder to think about sewing. Someday I am going to make a memory quilt for her Mom when it is not so fresh and painful. Then perhaps I won't feel so badly about the quilt Christi Lynn did not get. Alright.....I think I have gotten some of this off my chest and need to think about some cheery blocks or I am going to be depressed again for another month. I appreciate the prayers but her Mom and Dad really need them, they are taking this very hard. As for me....back to sewing. I have an embroidery design that says Sewing is the best therapy and it's the TRUTH.