Old 05-01-2009, 06:18 AM
thismomquilts

i, too, work fulltime and am oncall while at home - usually those things can just be taken care of via the phone or internet. i homeschool our two boys and am responsible for our meals -everyone pitches in on the rest of the stuff - laundry, sweeping, dusting, dishes!! thank goodness for that!! my husband would love a perfect house but is happy with a lived in one!! :D i usually sew about 1 hour when i get home from work - i have very strange hours and can sew before dh gets home each day - usually. i watch tv just on tuesday and wednesday after church - favorite shows, you know!! :wink: the othe nights i sew. every other saturday dh takes ds's out to do a work project leaving me with the morning at least to sew- afternoons is family time. we take long weekends about four to five times a year and i make sure i have plenty of handwork to do as i sit and do nothing at the cabin!! love it!! little bits of time here and there and lots of sewing is accomplished. didn't always have this much time to sew, but am thoroughly enjoying it now. when i had less time i just did a stitch here and there - it just took longer to finish!! as someone else said, enjoy what you DO get done and don't worry about speed or how much doesn't get done.