View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 07:21 AM
fishnlady

Terry, I just read all 11 pages of comments regarding your comment. Yes, I did. I found it interesting the different personalities making their comments and it reveals the diversity of interests, opinions, and humans. I think it is marvelous that we are all so different and yet can contribute to a discussion. It is like a well oiled machine. I am sure the Quilting Forum has taken on a whole new life of its own due to these diverse and unique minds. The main conclusion seems to be: State your posting title clearly so everyone can make a clear choice to read or not to read it. And hopefully post it in the right section. Thank you to every member, because I have learned so much as a new quilter on here. But I have also learned a lot about other things too. Like being accepted, helping those in need, sharing, caring and love.
I love seeing your quilts and projects. I read about others quilting problems and see the comments which I have learned so much from. Thank you to all 250,000 members and moderators. I love the diversity and the opportunity to learn and share in all subjects. This forum should be called the 8th wonder of the world. LOL