View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 08:28 AM
wolph33

Originally Posted by Dealbaida
Originally Posted by Charlee
Believe it or not, this board costs a small fortune to run. Bandwidth is expensive, and all of those photos that are posted eat up a lot of it. Advertising pays for it so that we members don't have to.

Sorry you feel that our other interests in life are "jibber jabber", and that our sharing them are "too much". It's nice that you have enough of other outlets to entertain yourself with or occupy your time. Not everyone does...we on the board are their friends, and happy to be!

The featherweight "obsession"? Quilters have loved featherweights for MANY years...it's nothing new. I can remember in the 80's and 90's quilters that were looking for a featherweight. If you don't want one, fine...that just means there's another one out there for someone else. Featherweights and other vintage machines are still just machines, like a Janome or Bernina. ~shrug~

I just don't see anyone going without help because our jibber jabber got in the way...personally? I like the jibber jabber...it lets me know that there are real humans on the other side of the post.

"Thank You Charlee" I agree with every word!

Marion
same here,I like the variety.there is a huge membership and a huge variety of topics,pics,etc.