View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 11:09 AM
watson's mom

Originally Posted by fatquarters
I think the board is great but posters should be more careful of the section that they post in. The pics of your cat or your flowers should be in chit chat and all those types of things Main should be for quilting onlyand Pics should be pics of quilts only. Maybe we need a section for sewing only for things like bags. Some people do enjoy them. IMHO posters also need to title their posts clearer so users don't waste time loading subjects that are of no interest, for then we know the subject at a glance
I agree with most of this BUT after reading many of the other posts, I am reminded that we are like a huge family and have different likes and dislikes. I have learned so much just from reading the other members posts and tuts and hope one or two have valued something I have said or done also. I do skip over some of the posts but someone else may be waiting for just such a post. I also used to have dial-up and can understand the frustration of a poorly worded post heading. Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way, and for the constant source of inspiration. Carol