Old 06-25-2011, 05:12 PM
Charlee

Let me start with some history...I do a lot of genealogy, and had sent a message to someone on Ancestry.com that had post the name of a man that was my grandmother's half brother, who we didn't know existed until I started working on this branch of the tree. I was anxious to find out more about him, because of divorce, etc., we knew nothing. A couple of months went by with no answer, and then one day I got a message on Facebook asking if I was the same Charlee Turner that had contacted her about her grandfather Burt? Yes!!
I thought her name looked familiar, so I clicked on her name for her profile...and while it was limited information (we weren't friends yet) I saw that she was from Bend, OR. I knew then that I already knew this lady!! She had been a customer of ours here at the storage facility for 3 or 4 years!! Just had seen them the month before when they rented a Uhaul...we just didn't know then that we are cousins!!
Today, her mom came to visit, and they came to see me at work! Her mom would have been my mama's cousin...we had a wonderful chat!!

Do you see a family resemblance?

Me, Jo Anne, Carolyn
[ATTACH=CONFIG]216743[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-216737.jpe