View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 08:03 PM
QuiltswithConvicts

Can you all believe that in just a couple of hours we will be starting Week 4 of our project? How is everyone coming along on Block #10. There haven't been too many photos posted, so I'm hoping you all aren't having problems with it. If you are, bring them here so someone can help sort it out with you.

Block #11 in the other corner block of the top row in the center unit. It has the extra added feature of a secondary background. How many of you are making all 4 corners using the same fabric for the 2nd background & how many are using different fabrics?

Going to post my version of Block #11 now, then going to bed. I spent the day finishing the embroidery on 2 blocks & getting a start on another block. I think DH is wondering why I'm not working on his quilt, but I want to get my AOTH blocks done before starting his in earnest. I did piece 4 small Mariner's Compass units for the centers of the 4 big parts of the quilt. You can see a "map" of the quilt in the first picture over on the wall on the right. I was taking pics of my dining room turned sewing central.

Sewing Area
[ATTACH=CONFIG]216822[/ATTACH]

Cutting Table, Stash Storage & Ironing area
[ATTACH=CONFIG]216823[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-216816.jpe   attachment-216817.jpe