Old 06-26-2011, 06:52 AM
mudsprite

I don't know what machine you chose or if you decided on a machine. I went with Babylock because of the motors in the "Choice" series. I have quilters choice and decorators choice. They renamed the series to something musical this year but the machines are the same.

Last month all BL dealers had 1/2 off sale on all models. Knowing when the sales are is really important.

I hope you are happy with whatever choice you have made. I still have my BL ESE II from 15 years ago. I have tried every other machine but just not happy with them but in the beginning I went to BL because the dealer was 55 miles away and the others 100. My shop gives a 15 per cent discount on everything forever when you buy a machine there, fabric and thread and tools.

I waited a year after research and bought during a sale. I love my BL's. I have had four other major mfg'd brands that I loved but they were very much older and just so you know Janome uses mostly plastic, Bernina uses the most metal. That does not mean they are better machines. Good Luck. Let us know what you decided upon please.