View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 11:05 AM
pamesue

Originally Posted by FQ Stash Queen
Originally Posted by pamesue
Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Pam -- got your pkg today and OMG!!! Your row is fantastic. It may not be included when I forward on the rest -- maybe Qbee won't notice? Your batiks are beautiful, combination breathtaking, and embroidery perfect (I can't get mine to not pucker, even with two layers of stabilizer). Anyway, I got it and will start on it after I get my sewing room back together. I gutted it, moved everything into the hallway and living room to condense and sort. My daughter came in the front door and said "Mom!! You are a "hoarder"!!!) Can't say anything to that -- but it is taking me some to to put it all back. Hopefully they won't send reality tv cameras for a while.
Nancy I am glad you like the row...I am really happy with and I hope that Qbee is.....

the first row I did really sucked big time in my mine....

I am hopeing when I get your rows that some of these same batiks will work in your row....I really like them alot

Pam, what row are you talking about that have such beautiful batiks, and which quilt do I need to prepare for? I'm assuming it's QBee's, which I was hoping would be the most fun since I love the theme.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Yes it is Qbee's....and I intend to use some of the same batiks in Nancy's row..