View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 03:16 PM
jaciqltznok
Banned

you all crack me up...the DJ is NOT a hard quilt to make...the blocks are pretty basic...many, many people made them long before the Software came out..and many still are making them with NO software, no tools..just the book!

It is no different than the Farmer's wife book,or the nearly insane, or Jane Austin...they all have NO directions, they are meant for the more experienced quilter I suppose!

as for not being able to make them even with the software..well..how much more instruction do you need? if you know how to paper piece, that is all you need. The pieces are tiny, but pretty self explanatory when it comes to putting "A" with "B"...etc...the ONLY thing I found was that some of the blocks printed off backwards..meaning the right side should have been the back side so when the block was done it was going in the right direction..but that was really minor!

you can join the DJ yahoo group and research their archive where they give FULL details and hints, tips, etc on doing each block and tri...