Old 06-26-2011, 04:56 PM
BrendaK
Power Poster

Originally Posted by madamekelly
I do not fish. I read while others fish. Just in case some of you missed this, when I posted it before......

A man and his wife go to their fishing lodge to spend some quiet time. She hates to fish, so while he fishes, she reads. One afternoon, he came back early saying he wanted a nap. She couldn't read peacefully while he snored, so she went out to the boat and floated while she read. Pretty soon a game warden comes by in his spiffy boat. He asks to see her fishing license. She says "I don't have one, I am just reading". He replies "I can see you have all the equipment to fish, and for all I know you were just about to start fishing, so I am going to write you a ticket." She says " Oh very well, but I am going to have to file charges on you for rape." He steps back and says "But I never touched you!" She says "Well, I can see you have all the equipment, and for all I know you are about to start!" He quietly left.

Moral of the story- Never hassle a woman who reads, chances are she can think too! Hugs! -Kelly
:-D :-D :-D Heard before but it is still funny. BrendaK