View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 07:31 AM
Kappy

Originally Posted by MrsBoats
Ok, so the last man on the bandwagon is apparently me, but I kept seeing them posted here and kept thinking "I need to try that." I found the pattern at a LQS I discovered (when I got routed around road construction and ended up in a neighborhood I'd never seen before), and bought the fabric for it while I was there. I finally got the chance to get it all together this weekend.

On the whole I found it fairly easy. It's really big for a purse for me, so I'll probably to a mini next-I do like the shape of it. I didn't bother to interface the inside pockets, and probably will use lighter interfacing on the handles for the next one. Otherwise, I like it!

Hubby's comment-"It's nice, but you've been hanging around me too long-you're starting to do everything in desert camo too."
I absolutely love your color choices. You are not the last one, I have not purchased the pattern yet and I want to, especially after seeing yours. I have loved all the bright colors that others have done and have thought them very nice but yours is so "just right" for me..if you ever get tired of it let me know! LOL For some reason I keep thinking I need a zipper to keep things from falling out. Great job