View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 09:50 PM
quiltsRfun

Here's what I got. . .

Hold on a minute. Now I've lost the pics!

Ok, found them. Now to figure out how to add the pics.

I wanted a hand sewing project to take when I visit my daughter next month. I'll be doing the project on the cover of the book. Don't know about the colors now that they're here. What do you think?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]217875[/ATTACH]

I had the jelly roll and needed background, binding and backing. Decided to get these from Connecting Threads clearance. I'll be doing the quilt on the cover of Scrapbook Sensations. Love that book.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]217876[/ATTACH]

Couldn'dt resist this take along sewing kit. It will actually make two. Guess I should have fanned out the fabrics. Oh well. You get the idea.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]217877[/ATTACH]

Another jelly roll I already had. Got the background fabric for the pattern pictured, also from Scrapbook Sensations.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]217878[/ATTACH]

And here are a few notions. I'm kind of a sucker for gadgets so I hope they do all I'm expecting. Course the tape measures are for my sewing kits.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]217879[/ATTACH]

Now that it's here I'm not really sure why I got this fabric. Maybe to avoid paying shipping but also because I liked it and it was on clearance. LOL - Not a very good picture is it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]217880[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-217869.gif   attachment-217870.gif   attachment-217871.gif   attachment-217872.gif   attachment-217873.gif  

attachment-217874.gif