View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 04:54 AM
knlsmith

I am so sad. When I got of work yesterday morning, after a night of terrible storms in our area, I went to my usual gas station to fill up my hummer. I got 62.01 and about 17.5 gallons of "gas."

So I drive away and less than a half my later all "you know what" broke out. My engine light was flashing so I turned off the road at a tractor dealorship. As I was turning in my perfectly good SUV DIED!

So I push the Onstar button and they tell me a bunch of things that included a misfire has occurred. Then I call my hubby so he can come get me, call my insurance lady to ask about towing, call the tow truck.

So my baby is on its way to the shop. I go to bed (work 3rd shift). I wake up n listen to my voicemail. Ed ( the dealorship) is quite upset and says that I have a WHOLE TANK OF WATER! And he can't believe this has happened! He also says "I think we can save it. "

Sooooooo, I call the gas station and stopped by this morning to get their insurance info. Carlos gets my info and says he will get the info and let me know.

There is a pit in my stomach. Something is telling me not to trust him. But I know that I have to give him a chance.

My dealorship is awesome! They always can fix anything. But I am still scared. I will get a lawyer if I have to. But I sure hope it doesn't come to that.

Thanks for listening and if anyone else has had the same thing happen, I sure would like to hear abiut it.

*sniffle sniffle*