Old 06-28-2011, 05:00 AM
Moedeenie

Originally Posted by cannyquilter
I received my squishy for Moedeenie when I got back on holiday on Friday. I have pm'd Lori and Moedeenie but wanted to try to get a photograph before I posted on the board and had to wait for my son to do it for me. (I really must work this out for myself!!!)
Anyway a huge thanky you to Maureen for the wonderful package. This is what I got (hope I don't miss anything out)Wonderful craft related tote bag (we have nothing like that over here), knitting pattern book and knitting gauge; Sudoku puzzle book; border patterns;nail file; lots of lovely fabric; thread; tissue holder;and almost forget the sweets (which have been fought over by my son and grandchildren). Once again thank you so much Maureen, a lovely thoughtful package which really brightened my day. Eileen
Cannyquilter, I am so happy you enjoyed your holiday and your squishy! It is such fun putting together our packages for our secret pals! And the international swapping is wonderful as we can share items not available in each others homelands. I received an awesome package myself from your neighbor Tussymussy. I look forward to receiving my July swap partner this weekend!

Tussymussy, I cannot thank you enough for the scissors you sent to me (in addition to all the other wonderful goodies), but these scissors are incredible! And the adorable handmade strawberry scissor fob is so handy to hang on my Lenni to snip the threads while quilting.

A rainy day here, perfect for finishing up the quilting on my Aunt's quilt before she arrives next weekend. Happy Quilting Everyone!