View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:55 AM
QuilterMomma

Originally Posted by reeskylr
Originally Posted by Crafty3790
I haves brother Disney innovis I love it I also have a viking rose.don't ask how many machines I have I don't know when to stop.
I keep looking on Ebay at the cheaper ones, something around 400 or less. Then I see all these majorly expensive ones and wonder how a cheapie can do much.

Also, dogsgod and Frogquilter, glad you liked the blocks :D
I have a Bernina 165E, older model, and it works fabulous. I truly love it. Also, if you are going to get the machine, you surely should get the program to go with it. I have the Artista 4 programl, have not upgraded for awhile, and it allows me to do more designs and split larger embroideries. I did a poem quilt once and it took several hoopings, but with the program, I was able to split it and it decreased the amount of extras I had to do. It was the quilter's poem. The two work very good together. Also, when you have the program, the designs are much cheaper. I can get some for $1. a piece because I can just download them on computer and not have to buy card. Lots of options. I like my Bernina over Viking.