View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 07:18 AM
tarbender30
Banned

I always use White {cheap} Vinegar in my rinse cycle with all of my washings and there is no smell what so ever when they are done washing.
Also, you know how big heavy towels never seem to dry completely? Especially if you use a softner in your rinse cycle. Well, every once in a while, wash all your towels, like you normally do, but instead of using softner in the rinse, put in White Vinegar. That helps to get all of the built up softner out of your towels. And they will dry much better and faster too.
I heard about the vinegar on this board, and I have been using it for my rinse ever since. And am very happy with how well everything drys faster now. Plus it saves me a ton of money on softners too.
Oh, occasinally I will use a little softner, from the dollar store, to use in my rinse cycle, but not everyone like I use to use.
Good Luck.
If you would like to get some of that smokie smelling fabrics off your hands, I will be more than happy to take some.
And if you would like, I am offering to help you wash some of that up and send it back to you, if you would like some help with it. We could use the Flat Rate boxes.
in fact, if you would like to send me a couple or more of boxes full of fabrics, I will wash,dry and even press it all and then ship it back to you. I will pay the postage to ship it back to you if you want to pay the postage to get it to me.
Just let me know.
Bev B