View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 10:19 PM
ShellyQ

Yvonne it is designed by Patric Lose for Timeless treasures. I've only got half a metre and the patt name isn't there, but it starts with C, hope that helps :D .

Connie, will definately be doing one more, to make a total of 20, looking forward to it :P .

Amma will definately be continuing to make blocks, whatever I decide about this quilt, was kind of hoping it'll be like a perpetual block of the month, it's so much fun :P

Edited to add: Yvonne, just done a search at timeless treasures website, looks like fabric might be a discontinued one. They got some neat patts there tho http://www.ttfabrics.com/patterns.php If you're really desperate for it I could get you some next time I'm in town, if it's still there or I could at least get the patt number off the bolt. I bought it from a larger fabric store and they often carry discontinued lines, so they can sell them quite a bit cheaper than the specialty stores. Let me know if I can help. I can get up to one metre of fabric into a large letter envelope