View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Mimito2

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
I am happy for you...wish it were MY turn...I keep interviewing but get nowhere!

Love that your family now has to find NEW maids and sitters..hehehe that helps increase the jobs right???
I got so frustrated from trying so hard that I just stopped looking. This one was just a fluke that I even looked in the help wanted on craig's list. I had gotten to the point that when I would go in the door for the interview I would say out loud "God if this is where I am supposed to be you will put me here" When I left the interview today the owner asked if I wanted to be called if I did not get the job. He really looked surprised when I told him definitely! & if I was not hired I would like to know why because that would be something I would need to work on before my next interview. He was not supposed to call until Friday. (Still can't believe he called tonight)
Please be patient. DON"T give up! The right job at the right time will come along. I am living proof! I will ask in my prayers that you will be Blessed also.