Thread: Advice please
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 11:05 PM
meemersmom

[quote=suzee]I am in a pickle and need some advice. First, let me admit that I am a perfectionist...
Oh, my goodness! You could have written a similar thread a couple of weeks ago. The other instance was young children making quilts for their teachers. The woman who was coordinating was also a self-proclaimed perfectionist. In her instance, she was advised to leave them alone because all the blocks were unique. I can completely understand your pickle. I myself would fix up the block as best as possible; if it isn't salvagable, is there a chance you could have a strategic coffee spill? That would work if the blocks are same/similar. If not, could rearranging the work help? When my guild gets together to make charity quilts, we divide up the work into stations...some sew, some press, some cut, some quilt, some bind, etc. Everyone gets a chance to participate that way.

And, like the others said...get some help setting up and putting away!!! It might take you 45 minutes on your own, but with three or four, maybe only 10 minutes??