View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 02:14 PM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

Hi gcathie,
Thanks so much for sharing your pictures of the guild quilt show. I enjoyed them very much. The one that makes me smile is the one of the man looking very intently at one of the quilts. It looks as though he really is interested. LoL! That wasn't your hubby was it?
I too liked the sleeping cats and the baltimore album quilts. Although there were so many that were awesome ... Like that Ice blue and white one Wow what beautiful work.

I have tried to set a quilt top together today. I honestly seamed seven block sets together wrong and had to take them out. I sometimes really have bad abstract reasoning. I had to quit before I ran screaming down the street. Yikes ... that putsme in into such a bad mood. Tee hee .... oh well.

I think our guild has thier show in july. I will take pics and show ours. I don't belong now either for the same reason you don't. Can't remember to go! LoL. There is a Sew Club at one of the quilting fabric stores I think I might visit to see if I enjoy the venue. It is tomarrow.