View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 02:42 PM
omak

I have been keeping you in my thoughts and I considered something else that might help all of us when things aren't going the way we would want them to go.

Obviously, we have all found that there are things in life beyond our control. We cannot avoid it, we can't even plan when it happens. The one thing we can control is our reaction to our circumstances. We can choose to sit down and give up, or we can seek out those things that we can do to make the world better, and thus help ourselves move beyond the incomprehensible. Life moves on - - sometimes faster than we can imagine, and sometimes in slow motion. By being able to turn to positive things that make us better, we are not only helping ourselves, we are able to help others around us. Because you have quilting that you CAN do, the things you cannot control become less complicated and destructive. You might be slower, but you are still moving forward. God can bless that. And your consistency in trying will be a blessing to others as well.