View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 05:07 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

Originally Posted by leakus
Can I still start the AOTH? Back on Jan when it was announced to star on June I bought the book and background fabric. Soon after I started to see blocks and more blocks and I never started thinking we were starting in June. Here I am now, missed already 4 weeks and looking at the pretty blocks you girls are doing. I don't think I will be able to catch up. Is anybody there that just started or will start soon?
jump in, Andrea, whenever you like :) I just started my second block ... You will notice that many many have JTG [jumped the gun] :( which makes some of us feel left behind and :mrgreen: and some of these wonderful women are simply "overachievers" ....now Lesley or Kathy [one of them] is it true you are making two of them??? :?: 8-) if you look at the photo gallery you will notice a couple of nearly completed AOTH :hunf: however, I dare say most of us dont fit there - so I invite you to join the part of this funloving group that lags just a little behind :roll: :D :-o You will love it here :thumbup:
Gus Gus