View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 11:22 PM
tammy cosper

Hi everyone!
My cousin called the other day saying that she had a bunch of fabric for me to pick up. She said, you just won't believe all of this fabric! I explained to her that being a quilter, I would believe alot of fabric.lol She is a home care provider and the lady she was carrying for passed and the family told her to find someone who would like all the fabric and just give it to them. Since I haven't been feeling well my husband went over to pick it up bless his heart. He hooked the 12' trailer to the truck because he had no idea what alot of fabric might be.lol But he knew if it was anything like my "alot of fabric" he was going to need room.lol Well when he back home he has the entire trailer,the back of his truck and the front seat filled with boxes and boxes of fabric!! I will be going through this stuff forever. But bless her heart for thinking of me. And bless his for going after it. But since we are in the midst of him redoing the sewing room we can't put it in there right now. We can't put anything in there right now.lol oh my. :shock: :D