Old 06-30-2011, 12:11 AM
candlequilter
Banned

Originally Posted by Feathers
Originally Posted by candlequilter
Feathers quote to Sherryl, trying out your long arm would be such fun. I've wanted a LA forever and passed on the chance to get one a few years ago when that was what my DH said he wanted to get me for Christmas/birthday and I told him not to as I didn't think I was a good enough or knowledge enough quilter to have a LA....was I nuts? The offer has never come up again! :-(

I'm packing my bags for November!
Feathers I would love to have you come in November, but I feel that I need to tell you now that my longarm machine is on the second floor - so that means a flight and a half of stairs (18 total). I have the master bedroom down on the ground floor that you can use, but the longarm is upstairs. Wish there was someway I could bring it down for you but that would be a major production and I don't think DH would allow me to do that. Everything else will be set up on the ground floor for sewing, eating and whatever else.

Thanks and looking forward to November,
Sherryl
Sherryl: Thank you for accomodating my bad hip, back and legs. I'll know on July 15th when my surgery will be to have the right hip replaced. I'm truly hoping he can do it in August so I should be good a new in November. If that is the case, I can sleep upstairs or down.

Thanks for the offer of your room. Having all of us over is enough...we couldn't possibly EVER ask your husband to give up his bed for this party! He really must be Mr. Wonderful to even consider giving up his bed![/quote]

LOL - I already told DH he has to go somewhere for that whole time in November. I want to have fun too and feel at ease just like I did in Lincoln City. He can go visit his sister in Coos Bay or something. I wouldn't participate if he was having a guy thing at the house so it is only fair -right. Good luck with the surgery tho.

Can hardly wait for Nov.
Sherryl